Who We Are
Nave Communications Company was founded in 1998 with the goal of providing our customers with high quality telecommunications network equipment to meet their operational needs.
Nave Communications maintains TL9000, ISO9000, ISO14001, OHSAS and R2
In 2014 ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. a provider of a comprehensive line of new and used cable television system-critical network equipment and hardware from leading manufacturers announced that it had acquired Nave Communications Company (“Nave”), a provider of quality used telecommunication networking equipment. Nave will do business as a standalone division of ADDvantage Technologies Group, with founder Doug Nave named President of the division.
Our equipment related solutions include providing quality new and used telecommunications and networking equipment to help our customers to expand network infrastructure and capacity. Nave's compliment of consignment and equipment decommissioning services also allow our customers to recover cash from surplus and obsolete equipment.
In addition to our network hardware related products and services, we help our customers to minimize overhead and capital costs associated with material management via our E-List Program. E-List provides our customers with web based management tools and solutions tailored to meet their operational needs.
Nave's experienced Sales and Operational support teams are ready and able to provide networking hardware and network solutions.
The vision of Nave Communications is to be a premiere innovator of material management solutions to meet customers evolving network requirements. We make this possible by offering systems based solutions that are complimented by flexible models that can be tailored to our customers’ needs.
The processes depicted above have been identified by Nave Communications management to; support, measure, monitor and analyze (PDCA cycle) the Integrate management system (for quality, environmental, occupational health and safety ), and to implement action necessary to achieve planned results, continual improvement and costumer satisfaction expectations.
The Mission of Nave Communications is to provide our customers with the highest quality telecommunications equipment solutions and services to meet their operational needs.
Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management PolicyNave Communications business operations is committed with a positive impact in the environment through the conservation of metals and other non-renewable resources and the proper management of used and end-of-life electronic equipment. Consistent with this commitment Nave Communications goal is accomplish business objectives while striving for;
- Develop and maintain quality, environmental, health and safety and security programs that conform the best practices within the sales, scrap and electronics recycling industry.
- Manage used and end-of-life electronics equipment, components a d materials based on a hierarchy of first, reuse/refurbish; second, materials recovery; and finally, energy recovery/disposal:
- Manage the R2 FM that pass through our facility or control in a manner protective our worker health and safety, public health and the environment.
- Consult with employees on all issues that will impact on their health, safety and well- being.
- Investigate and report on all incidents, including near misses.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and municipal environmental health and safety laws and regulations.
- Comply with all relevant regulations of the countries importing equipment, components or materials containing FMs that have passed through our facility or control.
- Comply with customer and product requirements and industry guidelines, including R2 responsible recycling practices.
- Conserve resources, protect the environment, Prevent pollution including the elimination of electronics waste from landfill whenever and wherever possible, both at our facility and by all of our downstream partners, our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate.
- We train our employees and communicate our quality and EHSMS commitment and efforts to our customers, staff, and our community; and continually improve over time by striving to measure outputs and effects of our operation and by setting goals to improve these results.
- Risk are eliminated at design stage whenever possible.
- Resources including safe warehouse, equipment and training are provided to manage environmental, quality, health and safety programs.
- Protect human health, prevent workplace injuries, provide and maintain a safe work environmental for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Working with our entire recycling chain including downstream, vendors, suppliers, costumer and contractors to fulfill our environmental, quality, health & safety goals and customer satisfaction.
Our employees will:
- Participate in Quality, e-cycling and OHSAS training, consultation and initiatives to improve health and safety.
- Ensure by their actions they do not put at risk the health and safety of other employees, temporary staff, contractors, visitors and clients.
- Complete an incident or accident report form within 24 hours of any incident or injury incurred.
- The primary responsibility for ensuring quality & EHSMS standard and programs are developed, implemented and continually reviewed for effectiveness (goals) and continual improvement in Nave Communications is the Quality Assurance Manager and Company Directors. However, all employees and contractors have responsibilities in creating a safe work.
XO Communications has utilized Nave’s Consignment Program for over 10 years for the disposal of our excess and obsolete equipment. At one point during the program, there were over 75,000 components being managed by Nave. We continue to receive what we believe to be a fair compensation for the equipment sold as well as recycled.
Nave’s Field Services program has been a valuable service to PAETEC given that we do not have the personnel to effectively manage this process in the field. Their consignment program has not only recovered valuable capital, provided means to effectively manage our network equipment leases, and gain visibility to equipment that we have an opportunity to redeploy.
After utilizing Nave’s test and repair services for no more than a year, we decided to increase our partnership by sending all excess and obsolete network equipment. Nave has provide an excellent return for Broadview through its consignment services. It’s great to have a partner that is a one-stop-shop that offers both consignment and e-recycling.